DOMESTIC SHIPPING Standard Shipping flat rate $10. Your parcel will be dispatched within 2 business days via Transdirect, a 100% carbon neutral parcel delivery service. You will be emailed a tracking code upon dispatch. Please allow up to 10 working days for your parcel to be delivered. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING International shipping is priced based on weight and will be calculated upon checkout. Delivery time may take up to 4 weeks, a tracking number will be provided upon dispatch. There are some products and countries we are unable to ship to at this current time. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that we are not responsible for duties and taxes that may be incurred overseas.
ORDER PROCESSING Your order will be dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email as soon as your parcel is on its way. Please ensure your address and contact details are correct. All orders are shipped from EveEco Baby HQ located in Sydney, Australia. Please note that all product prices indicated and payments made on this site are in Australian Dollars. All prices include GST (AU customers).
If your order contains both pre-order items and in-stock items, the order will be held until the pre-ordered item/s arrive and then your order will be shipped together. Please let us know if you would like to spilt your order and have the in-stock item/s sent immediately. You will be required to pay any extra shipping fees if we ship item/s separately.
If you have any questions in regards to your pre-order, including information on arrival times, please email us at email@example.com
BATH TOYS AND TEETHERS
- Clean with a damp cloth or in soapy water
- Air dry between use
- Store in a dry area
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight for extended periods of time as this may cause fading
- Ensure all packaging is removed
- As the toys and teethers are made from 100% natural rubber small differences or imperfections are normal
- Do not boil or place in the microwave
SAFETY - Dispose of all packaging immediately. Torn, broken or damaged products may pose a chocking hazard and should be discarded immediately. Use under adult supervision.
- Rinse before first use
- Rinse and air dry after each use
- Store in a dry area
- Avoid direct sunlight as this may cause fading
- Avoid leaving bath mat submerged in water for extended periods of time as this may cause discolouration and reduce the life of your mat
- If your bath mat requires cleaning use 1 part vinegar to 20 parts water, stir and put in a spray bottle. Spray the surface of the mat and wipe over with a cloth
- This is a natural product. Imperfections and variations are a natural feature of the product not a fault
- Fading will occur naturally overtime
SAFETY - Wet the bottom of the bath and place the bath mat in suction side down. To ensure the mat stays in place it should be no wider or longer than the bath. Press firmly on the mat in various places to ensure suction. Test for any movement in the mat by pulling gently. Do not leave your child unattended in the bath. This is not a floatation device.
PLAY AND EARTH MATS
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent OR
- Mix 1 part vinegar to 20 parts water, stir and put in a spray bottle. Spray the surface of the mat and wipe over with a cloth
- Small spills and stains can be cleaned with a baby wipe
- Do not use harsh cleaning agents
- Do not machine wash (except 1mm vegan suede mats)
- Do not immerse or soak your mat in water as the natural rubber may absorb the water
- Dry your mat in a well ventilated space away from direct sunlight. Remove excess water by pressing between two towels
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use a hair dryer
- Avoid using sharp objects on the mat
SAFETY - dispose of all packaging immediately. Do not allow your child to chew on the play mat. Torn or damaged rubber may be a chocking hazard. Do not leave children under the age of 3 years unattended on the play mat.
If you would like to learn more about our natural products please visit our FAQ page, or to answer any additional questions you may have please contact us.